Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blog Attempt #2

Ok..so another attempt at blogging. I read other peoples blogs and think they are so insightful and they must get a lot off their minds so here I am attempting to get stuff off my mind so that I can actually sleep at night. Things with the Grahams are very different than the last time you visited here. We live in Edgerton, OH, which probably qualifies as the middle of nowhere, but I LOVE it!! Only in Edgerton can you find the bestest friend ever (my sister lives and teaches here). And it's only about 15mins away from my parents. It's quiet and there are times when you can't find a pizza place open...that's my kind of living. We moved here because Daniel accepted a job in Ft. Wayne, IN. He has quite the drive to work, but he doesn't mind it too much.
The last year also brought us Simon Douglas Graham (7/10/08). He was born at the same birthing center and even in the same tub as Sophie. It was great. I can't believe he is 5months old already!! I also can't believe that I have been nursing for 20 months straight. I am definitely ready to start wearing regular bras again!!! If that's TMI for you then you probably shouldn't visit here often, because I definitely plan on being real. I have two children under 2 at home who really don't deserve the raw me sometimes, so I plan on leaving her right here on this blog. Most of the time the raw me is happy though because I believe I am where God wants me to be, frustrating as it may be at times. Well here goes nothing. Please feel free to comment!

1 comment:

Amy said...

yay! glad you're blogging again.